There are several globally known and applied project management standards, however, many companies want to integrate their own project management practices into the organizational culture without simply following standards.
Tailoring becomes more relevant
The recent project management standards – particularly IPMA®’s Individual Competence Baseline (ICB4) and PMI®’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide – 7th edition – emphasis the project manager’s capability to adapt project management methodologies, models, and tools or artifacts to their specific needs.
STS has specialized in designing training courses aligned with a company’s project management methodology or with the specific needs of the project managers. Tailor-made training courses are based on a company’s very own “way of doing” and introduce the learners to these specific processes and methods. Emphasis is always on internal approaches.
other languages on demand
- In-company training courses – including a variety of learning approaches (self-study, instructor-led training, coaching, etc.) – customization and integration of company specific practices
- Classroom or virtual
- Delivery on a global scale possible
2 to 5 days, or according to company’s training needs
Tailor-made solutions are particularly interesting for companies which have created or would like to create a company specific project management methodology and intent to train all the project managers accordingly.
Willingness to create or existence of a company-specific project management methodology
Sufficient number of project managers to be trained
Staff members dedicated to the development and maintenance of the internal methodology
- Willingness to create or existence of a company-specific project management methodology
- Sufficient number of project managers to be trained
- Staff members dedicated to the development and maintenance of the internal methodology
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
The content consists of particular learning blocks of project management, taken from commonly used standards and/or adapted to the company’s own project management procedures. The courses focus on:
- Different project management delivery approaches (predictive, iterative, hybrid, etc.)
- Value delivery
- Initiating and planning of projects
- Project execution
- Monitoring and implementing corrective measures and changes
- Ensuring team performance
- Project – Program – Portfolio – Company’s strategy
- Uncertainty, risks and chances
- Earned Value Management