PMI-ACP® Certification Preparation
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Preparation Course prepares you for the certification which demonstrates that you are experienced using different agile approaches.
Price per person
- CHF 1’960.- + VAT
Exam fees are not included and will be paid direclty to PMI®.
For in-house courses we will gladly prepare an individual offer.
English (French or other languages on demand for in-company courses)
Delivery and duration
6 virtual session of 4 hours with an PMI® acknowledged expert.
21 hours split into 6 virtual training sessions.
Dates and locations
5-7 & 12-14 Dec
7-9 & 14-16 Nov
10-12 & 17-19 Oct
12-14 & 19-21 Sept
22-24 & 29-31 Aug
18-20 & 25-27 July
13-15 & 20-22 June
2-4 & 9-11 May
Agile coaches and Scrum Masters
Product Owners, responsible to deliver value and represent stakeholders
Everybody with a genuine interest in doing Agile according to PMI®.
Team members who are involved in an Agile environment
General project experience: 2000 hours (Active Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Program Management Professional (PgMP)® will satisfy this requirement)
Agile project experience: 1500 hours working on agile projects in the last 3 years
21 hours of Agile training
- General project experience: 2000 hours (Active Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Program Management Professional (PgMP)® will satisfy this requirement)
- Agile project experience: 1500 hours working on agile projects in the last 3 years
- 21 hours of Agile training
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)